MRO Europe will feature devoted content on the helicopter MRO and engine market including cross-over sessions with the co-located Helitech International Expo and Conference.
Rotorcraft Power by the Hour (PBH)
Session # 101 | Wednesday October 17th, 2018 | 10:00
This session will take a look at PBH offerings for rotorcraft operators. While OEMs are well known for contracting PBH deals, we’ll also take a look at what is available from the MRO service provider as well. Compare and contrast the best options for operators.
- Moderator: Anthony DiNota, VP, CAVOK a division of Oliver Wyman
- Carolyn Forsyth, General Manager, Sales & Marketing, Heli-One
- Michael Reagan, Director International Services, Bell
Helicopter Fleet & MRO Forecast
Session # 102 | Wednesday October 17th, 2018 | 11:15
Learn about the future civil helicopter market and how it contrasts with other aviation segments around the world. The rotorcraft market has struggled over the past few years - new product offerings are being launched by OEMs to help spur the delivery and new sales market. A nuanced yet healthy MRO market for the future fleet is important to both operators and MRO providers - see where the bright spots are and find out about areas to watch. What areas are growing and where is stagnation? What engines are seeing fleet growth and where are retirements happening? This session will give attendees a world and regional view of the fleet and MRO market.
- Brian Kough, Director, Business Insights and Data, Civil Aviation, Aviation Week Network
- Daniel Williams, Fleet Analyst/Forecaster, Aviation Week Network
Don’t miss these complimentary sessions in the exhibition hall in the Go-Live Demo Theater!
- Condition-Based Maintenance for Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Maintenance Training - Cutting Costs
For a complete list of presentations, please visit the Go Live Demo Theater Schedule.
Attendance at Helitech International is complimentary!
Move between both shows for a complete picture of this vital industry.
Be sure to register in advance to save time in line!