Maximize Your Investment
Let us help you promote your presence at the event to make sure the right people stop by your booth!
We are eager to provide you with resources to make it quick and easy to get the word out. Recommendations to help you promote your presence:
- Join the Aviation Week Network Social Media groups
- The event’s official Twitter hashtag is #MROE. Be sure to follow and tag us at @avweekevents, @mronetwork and/or @aviationweek. And don’t forget to use the official event hashtag!
- Invitations in HTML (email) format that Aviation Week Network and your marketing team can deploy or attach in an email
- Press and PR opportunities.
New Tools to Help You Engage Your Customers!
Feathr- Invite Your Customers with just a few clicks – Coming Soon (Beginning of June)!
We use a partner called Feathr to enable each exhibitor to invite their customers with a personalized message. All the hard work is done for you, simply login to your exhibitor marketing dashboard to access:
- Exhibitor E-Invite: Featuring your name, logo and booth number, simply and easily send this email invite to your contacts by uploading a list of prospects
- Exhibitor Landing Page: Easy to share this page via your social accounts, in newsletters, or send the link directly to your prospects
- Exhibitor Banners - personalized with your booth number. Add them to your email signature for maximum exposure
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your dashboard access.
Using InGo you can reach out to your whole social network and uniquely invite them to meet up with you on the exhibition floor- you can highlight your booth location, team that will be on-site, products you will be featuring- anything that you want to promote about your participation in the event. Use any of these links to spread the word via your social channels. Be sure to customize the default message for added personalization!
We have created two invitation options to help you invite and connect with customers and prospects at MRO Europe.
Airline & Aircraft Leasing VIP Pass
This is intended for qualified airline and aircraft leasing customers. Anyone that meets the required criteria can attend all conference sessions for free: Managers, directors, VPs (or higher) of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology at an airline or leasing company. Sales, marketing and business development positions do not qualify. Must be employed by an airline or leasing company (cargo or passenger). Does not include third party maintenance affiliates. For more information on the VIP program, please contact Kristina Nicos, at +1.646.257.4830 or Kristina.email@example.com
Download the Airline VIP Pass
Exhibition Guest Pass
This is good for anyone within the industry, regardless of organization affiliation. This will not get people into the conference sessions, but it will give them access to the exhibition floor where they can connect with you and the rest of your team that will be on-site.
Download the Exhibition Guest Pass
Official Event Logos
Download files containing the official event logos for use in promotional materials.
Official Event Banners
Whether you're sponsoring or exhibiting, now you can use these banners or the ones within your feathr dashboard to post on your websites, blogs and on your email signature footer! Simply right-click on the banner to save it to your hard drive.
Don't forget to link it to your customized feathr landing page or to the main MRO Europe site – http://mroeurope.aviationweek.com/eu18/Public/enter.aspx
Need a customized banner? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your booth number, logo, specs/size and tag line and we will create on for you.
In addition, we will gladly work with your marketing department to accommodate any special requests -email@example.com