Maximize Your Investment
Let us help you promote your presence at the event to make sure the right people stop by your booth!
We are eager to provide you with resources to make it quick and easy to get the word out. Recommendations to help you promote your presence:
- Join the Aviation Week Network Social Media groups
- The event’s official Twitter hashtag is #MROE. Be sure to follow and tag us at @avweekevents, @mronetwork and/or @aviationweek. And don’t forget to use the official event hashtag!
- Press and PR opportunities.
New Tools to Help You Engage Your Customers!
Feathr- Invite Your Customers with just a few clicks – Coming Soon (mid- to late June)!
We use a partner called Feathr to enable each exhibitor to invite their customers with a personalized message. All the hard work is done for you, simply login to your exhibitor marketing dashboard to access:
- Exhibitor E-Invite: Featuring your name, logo and booth number, simply and easily send this email invite to your contacts by uploading a list of prospects
- Exhibitor Landing Page: Easy to share this page via your social accounts, in newsletters, or send the link directly to your prospects
- Exhibitor Banners - personalized with your booth number. Add them to your email signature for maximum exposure
Email email@example.com for your dashboard access.
Using InGo you can reach out to your whole social network and uniquely invite them to meet up with you on the exhibition floor- you can highlight your booth location, team that will be on-site, products you will be featuring- anything that you want to promote about your participation in the event. Use any of these links to spread the word via your social channels. Be sure to customize the default message for added personalization!
We have created two invitation options to help you invite and connect with customers and prospects at MRO Europe.
Airline & Aircraft Leasing VIP Pass
This is intended for qualified airline and aircraft leasing customers. Anyone that meets the required criteria can attend all conference sessions for free: Managers, directors, VPs (or higher) of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology at an airline or leasing company. Sales, marketing and business development positions do not qualify. Must be employed by an airline or leasing company (cargo or passenger). Does not include third party maintenance affiliates. For more information on the VIP program, please contact Kristina Nicos, at +1.646.257.4830 or Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Airline VIP Pass
Exhibition Guest Pass
This is good for anyone within the industry, regardless of organization affiliation. This will not get people into the conference sessions, but it will give them access to the exhibition floor where they can connect with you and the rest of your team that will be on-site.
Download the Exhibition Guest Pass
High-Impact Marketing Opportunities
From Inside MRO, MRO-Network.com and the newsletters, to opportunities that target airline professionals, learn how you can make a big impact with your customers & prospects before, during and after MRO Europe!
Make the most of your onsite experience:
Exhibitor Lead Retrieval Can Help You!
Say goodbye to the old days of collecting business cards and manually typing them into a CRM! Using rental badge scanning devices or a software installed on your own mobile device, Lead Retrieval eliminates this process, provides a user-friendly scanning method & delivers your leads in your own exhibitor portal, exportable to a CRM friendly format directly after the event. So now your team can start follow-up or marketing tasks much quicker post-event, which as we know is incredibly important.
The scanning process is as simple as tapping “scan” on the device and pointing the device’s camera at the QR code on the badge. The scanner automatically scans the barcode, which significantly speeds up the capture process. The aim is to make the scanning as unobtrusive as possible, so you can focus on what matters – the interaction.
- Use your own device or rent one: Rental devices help save battery life, and can be shared amongst team members. Or simply download the app to your own device and start scanning.
- Fast Capture of contact information: Capturing a lead is as simple as pointing the camera at the badge.
- Expedited Lead Delivery/Sales Agility: Receive your own personalized URL and download your leads in a spreadsheet format within 48 hours of show-close, so your sales team can promptly start follow-ups.
- Qualify Leads: Optionally, use custom questions to qualify your leads and show who needs immediate follow-up, or information on a specific product.
- Add Notes: Attach freeform notes at any time to a lead to further assist your sales team.
- Real-time syncing to avoid loss of data: Syncing your captured leads to the cloud ensures no loss of data if device is lost/damaged.
- Improved Customer Interactions: The collection of contact information is so quick/easy, you can now focus on the customer interaction!
We understand how much time and effort goes into exhibiting your brand, which is why generating quality sales leads is so important. Lead Retrieval software allows you to seamlessly capture all the most recent contact information to update your CRM. Don’t miss out on opportunities, start capturing leads!
Official Event Logos
Download files containing the official event logos for use in promotional materials.
Official Event Banners
Whether you're sponsoring or exhibiting, now you can use these banners or the ones within your feathr dashboard to post on your websites, blogs and on your email signature footer! Simply right-click on the banner to save it to your hard drive.
Don't forget to link it to your customized feathr landing page or to the main MRO Europe site – http://mroeurope.aviationweek.com/eu18/Public/enter.aspx
Need a customized banner? Reach out to email@example.com with your booth number, logo, specs/size and tag line and we will create on for you.
In addition, we will gladly work with your marketing department to accommodate any special requests -firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Book Advertising
Expand your company’s presence during the event. Used as a reference throughout the show by all conference delegates, trade show visitors, and exhibitors, the Official Program Book includes the conference agenda, exhibitor and sponsor profiles, floor plan of the exhibit hall, and all special events. Your advertising message will reach all attendees at the show.
Onsite Added Value Opportunities
Gain additional visibility and stand apart from your competition. Opportunities range from sponsorships of cocktail receptions, coffee breaks, lunches, breakfasts, cyber cafes, self-serve kiosks and the MRO Events App to attendee bags, notebooks, lanyards, pens, and meter board advertisements.
Advertising — The Aviation Week Network
AviationWeek.com is the leading website for aerospace and defense professionals with over 2 million page views per month. The site is a hub for executives, managers, government and military officials, engineers, and other aviation professionals worldwide. Aviation Week & Space Technology delivers global intelligence that is unrivaled in A&D journalism. For almost 100 years, AW&ST has expertly provided first-to-market global content, delivering more forward-looking insight and in-depth analysis that shapes the agenda for today’s industry.
Contact Iain Blackhall
Managing Director, Europe
+44 (0) 207 176 6231
Managing Director, Americas,
Penton Aviation Week Network
Tel. +1 703-997-0261
List Rentals (snail mail and email)
Target leading decision makers and top-level executives in the aviation, aerospace, and defense industries who are constantly striving to help their organizations gain a competitive edge, provide better service at lower costs, and expand their market share.
Find out more by contacting Anthony Treglia at Anthony.Treglia@informa.com.